Is the rest of the book available?

Chat and questions regarding Pilates or the "Introduction to the work of Joseph H. Pilates"
Tiffany

Is the rest of the book available?

Post by Tiffany »

Hi! I'm so grateful for your work! Is the book on sale? Where can I buy it? I read the parts on the site and I'm really interested in it, thank you!

Javier
Site Admin

Re: Is the rest of the book available?

Post by Javier »

Hello Tiffany!
Thank you for the compliment. Much appreciated.
The book will take a while longer. Much to do... but I will continue uploading pages. I will be very obvious on the web site when published. It is a lot of work but I don't rush.

Greetings,
Javier

Tiffany

Post by Tiffany »

I'll be waiting for it

Just want you to know my Hundred and the one of my students is much much better now!!

Thank you Javier

Javier
Site Admin

Post by Javier »

Hello Tiffany,
Thank you!!! :oops:
You asked me in an email -I respond here because it may be interesting to others- if I have workshops you expressed your doubts.
Never doubt, always question: what I mean is be easy in your approach though determined. Once you decide to do a version of the exercise (modern or not) go for it and try to get it done. Don't doubt while you do it if it is or not an original exercise. Even if you find another version keep them all around until a certain group of them start making sense. Always question the source but once you decide to do a version don't doubt and go for it so it will work. You can make any exercise work even if it doesn't come from Joseph.

Yes, I regularly give workshops in my studio. All the material, lists, orders, equipment and its original dimensions, etc, are taught in my studio. The idea behind the book is that everything is public before the publishing date because everything must be shared and tested for years before we commit it to paper and I need many people to benefit from Joseph's approach before explaining it to the rest.

If you want to I can add you to the list of people who get the announcements. I don't spam anyone so I usually don't send emails unless someone asks. Because I am 0% in social media I also don't advertise.

I am happy to answer any other questions you may have.
Greetings,
Javier

Tiffany

Post by Tiffany »

Hi Javier!

I'm sorry I answer you so late
Yes I will be happy to be added in the list of people who gets the announcements
I find it really nice that you don't spam and be 0% social media !!!
A little question: why is the chapter of the book about the roll up exercise in latin?

Thank you and have a good work
Sara

Javier
Site Admin

Post by Javier »

Hello Tiffany,
Is a "dummy" text. It doesn't talk about the Roll Up. You can ignore it.
Hopefully it will be the real text soon.
Greetings,
Javier

Joao

Post by Joao »

Hi there!

Javier, I'm also interested in the book! If possible, can I have my email on the announcements lists too?

Thank you! :)
João